1. Call to Order – Adoption of the Agenda
2. Presentations & Discussions
a. Informational presentation on the East Harlem Talent Network; Adriane Mack, Project Coordinator, East Harlem Talent Network
b. Informational presentation and request for a letter of support for the El Barrio Jazz Festival, September 15-25th, 2016 (15); Jeremy Vega, Business Manager, Hope Community
c. Informational presentation on the local hiring plans and business engagement of the Panorama Music Festival, on Randall’s Island July 22-24, 2016; Mark Shulman, Senior Vice President, and Vincent Nardone, Festival Coordinator, AEG Live- Northeast
d. Committee Goals & Accomplishments
i. Economic Development
1. Employment increase with additional healthcare hiring or training.
2. More skilled construction training opportunities.
3. Getting the framework for the 125th Street BID in place.
ii. Culture and Tourism
1. Have hotels (downtown) promote and sell tickets to East Harlem entertainment venues.
2. Support organizations that are already planning the culture/music tourism venues.
3. New Business
4. Old Business